Welcome to RIVERSIDE KELSEY SURGERY
Riverside Kelsey Surgery serves Liss as well as the surrounding villages. Our team includes three GPs, Lead Practice Nurse, Treatment Room Nurse, two Health Care Assistants as well as our Practice Manager and Reception Team.
At The Riverside Partnership, we aim to treat all our patients promptly, courteously and in complete confidence.
We take pride in that we offer the traditional 'family practice' service that is sadly disappearing due to the current pressures within General Practice. We offer an appointment with the correct health care professional rather than a telephone triage service.
PRACTICE MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you with respect
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health care services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment and/or let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend
- Only use urgent out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can't wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be respectable to our staff. They do their best for you.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible
- Let us know when we have done well
Patients who need to see a doctor urgently whilst the surgery is closed can ring the Out of Hours service. Telephone no. 111
All practices in the SHIP Cluster, Southampton City, Hampshire, Isle Of Wight and Portsmouth must undertake compulsory training days each year.
The aim of this is to provide practices with protected time for co-ordinated, relevant and focused, quality education programmes for all staff from GP's to reception staff.
The training days will usually occur every 3 months and will involve the practice closing from 12.00p.m. on the day of training and remaining closed until the following morning.
Patients who need to see a doctor urgently whilst the surgery is closed will have access to the Out of Hours Services during this time. Tel. 111.
GP Practices in this area are making it easier for you to make appointments at times which suit you. From October 2017 all practices in South East Hampshire and Fareham and Gosport - including ours - will take part in a new scheme to allow you to make appointments from 8am to 8pm on week days, from 8am to 4.30pm on Saturdays and on Sunday mornings.
This extends the normal opening hours for surgeries which until now have usually run until 6.30pm on weekday evenings.
If you need to see someone we will be able to offer you an appointment at your local 'hub' location - they are located at Petersfield Community Hospital, Badgerswood Surgery Bordon, Waterlooville Health Centre, Havant Health Centre, Fareham Community Hospital and Gosport War Memorial Hospital.
Please click on the Link below for further details:
GPEA Patient Leaflet
(Site updated 11/04/2019)